Saturday, October 24, 2009

ToBo & HoBo's latest OBSESSION!


so this pic of kelsey has aboslutely nothing to do with what this post is about, it just makes me laugh...or your could say "Full of GLEE!" because she and I have become absolutely obsessed with the Fox tv show Glee. I first saw Glee when it premiered in the spring and had to wait until the fall for them to show the next episode! IT DROVE ME CRAZY! it was such a good show that i had to tell everyone about it. I bought the directors cut version of the first episode from Wal-Mart for $5 and shared it with Kylee and Kelsey. Now they both LOVE the show just as much as i do :)the show is basically about a glee club (show choir) that's formed by a bunch of random students in high school (a jock, a diva, a gay fashion guru, a wheelchair nerd, a goth/punk rock girl, and an obsessive broadway driven girl). the show is HILARIOUS and similar to high school musical, but WAAAAAYY better! and i think that the guy who plays the jock is a lot hotter than zac efron. kelsey and i have also determined that he is a better looking version of Cody. haha. and they all have better voices than the cast of high school musical. i think that everyone should watch this show because it's AWESOME!


"Cody, Cody, Cody. Ha. Ha. Ha." lol.
SO WATCH IT ON FOX WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AFTER SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!! I love this show, basically amazing! and Finn is so gorgeous it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALSO HAVE A GLEE OBSESSION!!!!!!!!!!!! We have Glee Night Thursday's cuz we are all too busy on Wed. :) I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, Tobo, I LOVE the playlist!!!! Excellent selections! Almost everyone of them made me think of one of you girls or one of our CRAZY adventures!!!! :D Love you!!!!!!!!!!
    Kazhia Marie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What play list!!?? And it is true!! Im sooo obsessed!!! I LOVE GLEE!! AND FINNNNN!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh!!! I see it!! good songs ToBo!!! Your right Kaz, as I listen to some of these song I can see my past flash before my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Ky,Kaz,Nik,Kel,&Tob want to hear what you have to say!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.