Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cougars' Corner!

So it may be totally dorky, but when I blog on Lovey Ladies I'm going to call it Cougars' Corner!! Since I am the only lonely cougar on this blog! But anyways....


This was me after my Biology midterm! Which may seem weird because I hate Bio tests! But I got a 92%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I just had to share with the world and show everyone how excited I am! :D
Also, I started my second block Aerobics class and its probably gonna kill me..... but its pretty fun! I mean its hard and she made us do supermans and like 12 push ups that I couldn;t really do.... but the hip hop and kickboxing was fun!! And hopefully I will be ripped and Hott stuff by the time I make it back to the good ol AZ! :)



4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Your a cougar! Find any 13 year olds yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kaz!! I miss your saber tooth smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki. Yes I have. We're getting married in June.
    Kelsey. Its not sabertoothed in this picture!!!! :P to you both!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha you better get freaking ripped Kazhia!! I wanna see your cool aerobics moves when you come down! :) And yeah for your midterm im so so so proud of you girl :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Ky,Kaz,Nik,Kel,&Tob want to hear what you have to say!

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.